In Japan and other parts of Asia, the bamboo window blinds was first used. Today, bamboo blinds has been revived, re-designed and become increasingly popular across the globe.
A good inspiration to having a bamboo blinds is to make your home looks more natural. Bamboo is very environmental friendly, it grows so fast, very durable and within just six months they are ready to be used.
With bamboo, you can do almost anything. You can make your window blinds in different styles, make it colorful, make it look natural and you can use of your artistic mind to add up a little creativity.
Those bamboo blinds in the market are made of fibrous part of the bamboo which is much more easier to derive than any other woods available without even causing harm to the bamboo plant.
Here are Good Reasons why You should Choose Bamboo Blinds:
1. It’s durable, easy and flexible design, natural looking and definitely looks beautiful.
2. Very elegant, stylish and conventional.
3. It is easy to maintain and cleaning is not a big problem.
4. It can easily be adjusted so you’ll have the right amount of sunlight to get through your house.
5. It’s very good in keeping your light out.
6. Bamboo window blinds and environmentally friendly and definitely offer good ventilation.
7. It can blend to any decor in your house.
8. It is of high quality at a lower cost and very easy to install.
9. Low maintenance needed.
10. It is a very good insulator.
Bamboo window blinds are versatile window coverings giving you flair and grace. It is already very resistant and durable but if you treat it with chemicals, it will become moisture and insect proof. In the market today, there are many different distinct and effects. With proper lighting, having bamboo blinds provides you with awesome aura indoor. In the hospitality industry, it is used in many hotels, resorts, offices and home.